Hahn Lecture Hall
Height: 6,45 m
The lecture hall, which in the past was the hub of the scientific exchange of ideas, has now been redeveloped, inspired by its original design of 1929. The renovation works were made possible by a generous donation from the Hermann Neuhaus Foundation, which is managed by the Max Planck Foundation.
Thus, the very same venue in which once Nobel Laureates like Max von Laue and Max Planck discussed their research may now be used again for the scientific exchange of ideas. The hall is named after Otto Hahn, the first President of the Max Planck Society. Equipped with classic lecture hall seating, scientific lectures and other academic events for up to 206 people can now be held here. The foyer with its comfortable armchairs serves as meeting point before, during and after events.
Lecture Hall seating: 206 Pers.